Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Blended recruiting resources deliver the most effective insight communities. Established sources like river and market panels provide speed, while next-gen techniques like social media provide diversity.
- When using your company's social media pages to recruit, invest in promotion. Also, have a clear to action and show the incentive.
- Think like a marketer when recruiting. Reach and frequency contribute to success.
- Recruiting is a brand touchpoint. Don’t turn people off with off-brand approaches and intrusive and onerous questions right off the bat.
- When doing recruitment through panels and river marketplaces, expect churn. Over-recruit from these sources.
- Using social advertising requires developing creative, media buying and pixel tracking capabilities. Ads need a very clear CTAs.
Interested in getting the slides from this presentation? Please send us a note at email@example.com.