Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Mobile is not just a "Gen Z thing." Whoever you need to reach, they are on mobile.
- Want more intimate and candid feedback? According to a study conducted by the Wharton School of Business, people are more forthcoming when responding via mobile.
- One of the most powerful features of mobile tech? The ability to do in-the-moment research and get CX feedback in real-time.
- Companies like Midea and the Vancouver Canucks (an NHL team) have used the power of mobile to get real-time insights.
- Treat CX research as a customer touchpoint—because it is.
- Boohoo uses a two-phased approach to get a more nuanced understanding of the e-commerce shopper experience.
- CX research should be an ongoing effort. Continue the conversation with your customers through insight communities.
Interested in getting the slides from this presentation? Please send us a note at email@example.com.