Learn how Hyundai, used conversational, mobile-first techniques to fuel product development, UX and CX decisions.
When Hyundai put BotRide — an autonomous-driving, on-demand ride-sharing service — in beta in late 2019, the company wanted to capture user feedback at all stages of the program. To build a business strategy around this innovation, the auto leader partnered with Reach3 Insights to capture consumer perceptions, key motivators and barriers for the service, and product and user-experience improvements that would accelerate adoption.
Watch this session to learn how Hyundai:
- Used mobile messaging-based insight technologies to capture robust quantitative and qualitative inputs across every touchpoint in the user experience
- Uncovered in-the-moment insights that product teams used to fuel iterative service enhancements
- Created insight-driven personas to inform pricing, user experience and other product decisions
- Elijah Kim, Senior Manager, Market Research, Hyundai Motors America
- Jon Dore, SVP & Founding Partner, Reach3 Insights
- Andrew Reid, CEO & Founder, Rival Technologies